Magnum Electric is currently accepting applications for a North Dakota Licensed Journeyman for commercial, industrial, and occasional residential work in Dickinson, based out of our local Dickinson office. These positions are for full time, long term work. Our work is on a variety of projects ranging from large commercial buildings (like restaurants, offices, hotels, apartments, sporting goods stores), to light industrial service and new construction (ag elevators, mills, fertilizer plants). These positions are NOT for traveling and only local work in the Dickinson area. Those looking for a leadership/foreman position are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer. We work 40 hour weeks with occasional overtime, home every night, and generous pay and benefits.
* ND Journeymen electrical license
* Ability to read prints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
* Past leadership experience a plus, but not required
* Current driver's license and good driving record (if offered a company vehicle)
* Solid work ethic, team player attitude, and problem solving ability
* Own personal hand tools
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Must be able to use hand tools required
* Ability to work overhead
* Ability to work at heights
* Ability to lift +50 pounds
* Ability to work indoors, outdoors, and occasionally in inclement weather
* Ability to safely use and climb ladders
We offer +40 hour weeks, health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401k retirement with company paid matching, and more.
Please send resumes or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 701-551-3240 and ask for Matt to set up an interview. No walk-ins please.
Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you!