Are you a CDL licensed driver who would like more home time, steady pay and great medical, dental and vision benefits? If so, Locomotive Service, Inc. might be a perfect fit for you.
If you are:
- An experienced driver with a CDL Class A license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- A self-motivated worker
- A safety-minded individual
- Looking for guaranteed overtime pay
- Someone who wants to spend more time with your friends and family
- Looking for an opportunity to be a part of a great company
- Someone who would love to earn a $3,000 signing bonus
Apply to drive for LSI today in Minot, ND.
Who we are:
Locomotive Service, Inc. is a culture, not a company. We support our employees with a comprehensive training program, well-maintained equipment, and up-to-date technology. We have an exemplary safety record, and we award $500 bonuses to employees who receive 100% on third-party audits.
- CDL Class A truck drivers with HazMat and Tanker endorsements needed in Minot, ND for transporting fuel and refueling locomotives directly from a tractor/tank trailer.
- Work in a stable industry with no layoffs
- All work is local
- $3,000 SIGNING BONUS*
- Easiest job in the trucking industry
- Competitive pay PLUS bonuses for employees who receive 100% on third-party audits
- Guaranteed overtime pay
Know someone interested in a job with Locomotive Service, Inc.? We offer a referral bonus.
Contact the LSI Job Line for details 303-362-3348
Call: LSI Job Line: 303-362-3348
Locomotive Service, Inc. is proud to provide benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP through medical insurance provider)
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Performance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Raises every six months
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Class- A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
Current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Current D.O.T. Medical Certification
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds to a height of 66 inches and climb steps and ladders
- Must be able to keep accurate fuel inventories and communicate clearly with railroad personnel
- Job Type: Full-time