We are looking for a qualified Sales / Customer Service Assistant to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders, and deliverables – and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets. This is a growth position. For the properly motivated candidate, this entry level position can advance to Sales Administrator as our company grows.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the graphics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Send and process client sales agreements
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Understand sales targets and learn to report trends and deviations
- Stay up to date with new products and features
- Experience, or highly motivated to learn and grow quickly, as a Sales Assistant or Sales Support Agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) If not direct CRM experience, an understanding of database programs in general and how they interface with a sales environment.
- Understanding and willingness to learn sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus