Rules and Policies
1. Member Behavior
- Do not use profanity.
This includes in listing titles, descriptions and messages to other users.
- Do not harass other users.
This includes via our messaging system, phone, text or emails.
- Do not spam users.
No sending multiple copies of messages repeatedly to the same user.
- Do not solicit users.
This includes messaging users with no intent to buy or sell from or to them. This also includes realtors messaging users who are self-selling their homes to offer their services.
2. Listing Policies
- Commercial Listings require the Commercial Upgrade or a Store Plan.
This includes listings for a service, product, or real-estate that generate income for its owner. Most work from home businesses, multi-level marketing, home-based product sales, agents, dealers, and agencies fall under this category.
Homes that are currently listed with a realtor, even though posted by the homeowner, are considered commercial.
- Pet listings of $200 or more require the Pet Upgrade.
This includes pets of any kind – including (but not limited to) dogs, cats, chinchillas, and sugar gliders.
- Do not post duplicate listings.
This includes posting duplicates in the same category as well as posting the same listing in multiple categories. Each listing should be placed in a single, best-fit category.
- No deleting and re-posting listings prior to their expiration date.
If you’d like to keep your listing at the top of the page, we have the Prominent Listing upgrade available for purchase. Deleting listings and re-posting them to keep them at the top of the page is not allowed.
- No misleading information in your listing / do not misrepresent yourself.
This includes misleading information about yourself as well as the item you’re selling. Do not claim that the item is in better condition than it truly is.
- No “Keyword Stuffing”.
Do not fill your listing description with unnecessary words that aren’t related to your listing in any way. Only include a description relevant to the listing.
- Maximum listings (10) in employment category.
This includes multiple users if they represent the same entity or business.
- Maximum items (3) in descriptions of Guns listings.
The max number of guns you may list inside a single listing in the Guns category is 3. Any guns beyond this must be listed in separate listings.
- Listings must be placed in the category most appropriate for the ad type.
This includes Events, Services and Employment which may not be cross posted into other for sale categories.
3. User Policies
- Users must accept the terms of our User Agreement.
- Users of BisManOnline must be at least 13 years of age.
- Users of BisManOnline must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Users must provide a valid email address and phone number when creating an account.
4. User Profile Image Policy
- Images must not be political in nature.
Including political statements and/or imagery.
- Company and Business logos are not allowed.
Unless your account is a BisManOnline Commercial Business account or Store/Dealer Accounts. This includes work-from-home businesses.
- Must be family friendly and unoffensive in every way.
BisManOnline reserves sole discretion in determining what is and what is not family friendly.
- Must contain very little or no text.
Profile images with too much text content will be rejected.
- Must not be a third-party work.
Image must be owned by the user uploading the image.
- Must not be animated.
- Photo must not be of, or contain an image of anyone under the age of 13.
- Image cannot contain Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Firearms, Nudity, Suggestive Content, Icons, Symbols, or Logos of any kind.
4. Prohibited and Restricted Listings
- All items listed must agree with local laws and regulations.
- No pornographic or generally offensive materials may be posted.
- No personal or dating related listings.
- No listings that slander other people or businesses.