Dock Sections for Sale
The Bismarck Parks and Recreation District (BPRD) is accepting sealed offers for dock sections.
The available items will be sold as one package. Items included for the offer consideration are as follows:
8 dock sections 20 feet long with floats are attached
10 plastic dock panels
18 separate big floats
8 small floats
13 down pipes to hold docks in place
All sealed offers must be received by the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District, 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504 by Tuesday, October 9th at 1:30 p.m., CT, Attn: David Mayer. Offer forms may be picked up at the BPRD administration office located at 400 East Front Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504.
Offers shall be sealed and endorsed Dock Sections. Sealed offers must be submitted on the form provided by BPRD.
Although we try to provide accurate information, it is not guaranteed. Buyers should verify all information.
Parties interested in inspecting these dock sections may call 701-226-4955. Dock sections may be inspected at McDowell Dam, 1951 93rd St NE, between 8 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
1. Offers may be rejected if they show any alteration of form, additions not called for, conditional or alternate offers, incomplete offers, irregularities of any kind, or if they contain a clause in which the offeror reserves the right to accept or reject a contract awarded. Offers in which the prices are obviously unbalanced or offers otherwise regular, which are not accompanied by a satisfactory offer guarantee, may be rejected.
2. The Bismarck Parks and Recreation District will independently award the highest offer on each of the items in the best interest of the District.
3. The Board of Park Commissioners reserves the right to reject any and all offers and to waive technicalities or to accept such as may be determined to be for the best interests of the Bismarck Parks and Recreation District.
4. The buyer accepts items in the current "AS-IS" condition. The seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any statements.
5. Upon offer acceptance, the buyer must pay within one week of award notification, payment by cash or cashiers check only.
6. All materials must be removed from the property by October 31, 2018.